1. Pinkhasov RM, Shteynshlyuger A, Hakimian P, Lindsay GK, Samadi DB, Shabsigh R. Are men shortchanged on health? Perspective on life expectancy, morbidity, and mortality in men and women in the United States. Int J Clin Pract. 2010;64:465-474.
2. Thompson IM, Tangen CM, Goodman PJ, Probstfield JL, Moinpour CM, Coltman CA. Erectile dysfunction and subsequent cardiovascular disease. JAMA. 2005;294:2996-3002.
3. Plasencia A, Ostfeld AM, Gruber SB. Effects of sex on differences in awareness, treatment, and control of high blood pressure. Am J Prev Med. 1988;4:315-326.
4. Corney RH. Sex differences in general practice attendance and help seeking for minor illness. J Psychosom Res. 1990;34:525-534.
5. Knoops KT, de Groot LC, Kromhout D, Perrin AE, Moreiras-Varela O, Menotti A, et al. Mediterranean diet, lifestyle factors, and 10-year mortality in elderly European men and women: the HALE project. JAMA. 2004;292:1433-1439.
6. Ryu JK, Cho KS, Kim SJ, Oh KJ, Kam SC, Seo KK, et al. Korean Society for Sexual Medicine and Andrology (KSSMA) guideline on erectile dysfunction. World J Mens Health. 2013;31:83-102.
7. Nehra A, Jackson G, Miner M, Billups KL, Burnett AL, Buvat J, et al. The Princeton III Consensus recommendations for the management of erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease. Mayo Clin Proc. 2012;87:766-778.
8. Shinton R. Lifelong exposures and the potential for stroke prevention: the contribution of cigarette smoking, exercise, and body fat. J Epidemiol Community Health. 1997;51:138-143.
9. Murray CJ, Lopez AD. Mortality by cause for eight regions of the world: Global Burden of Disease Study. Lancet. 1997;349:1269-1276.
10. Ahn TY, Park JK, Lee SW, Hong JH, Park NC, Kim JJ, et al. Prevalence and risk factors for erectile dysfunction in Korean men: results of an epidemiological study. J Sex Med. 2007;4:1269-1276.
11. Mohamed Zaki LR, Hairi NN. Chronic pain and pattern of health care utilization among Malaysian elderly population: National Health and Morbidity Survey III (NHMS III, 2006) Maturitas. 2014;79:435-441.